Find us on FACEBOOK!

Find us on FACEBOOK!
You can visit the Retreat in the Woods on Facebook and keep up with the "goings-on" at the vacation rental.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Is Winter Back? We'll See!

Well... we have a "Little" snow. It's pretty sticking to all of the trees. It's not enough to go sledding or snowmobiling, though...

It's supposed to stay cooler this week. Maybe closer to "real" winter temperatures.

The lakes around here are still free of ice. This is the first winter since we moved up north in 1992, that I've seen the lakes with NO ICE on them this far into the winter season. A few days ago, I saw an active frog jump into the lake an hide. He wasn't slow or sluggish... I think he thought it was spring!

I'll get some photos posted when I take some new ones.

No comments: